SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH KOJIC

Please feel free to share with us your experience with KOJIC ACID products. Please click on the comments button at the end of each post to share your comments. Thank you!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

WHY I AM CURIOUS ABOUT KOJIC ACID

I started to become curious about KOJIC ACID when a friend of mine gave me a KOJIC ACID SOAP.

While we were having a conversation, she probably had noticed a small pigmentation (discoloration) on my left cheek which I suppose was the reason that prompted her to mention about the KOJIC ACID SOAP to me. She then told me her own experience with kojic soap and that of her other friends. Thus, I became curious about this Kojic acid thing.

I have actually seen skin lightening products with Kojic acid being sold at the local Department Store and have heard my own sister mentioned about it but I was simply not interested then. I had the initial impression that Kojic Acid is some kind of a synthetic chemical that is used for skin bleaching or skin lightening.

But since the Kojic Acid soap was given to me by my friend to use and test on my face and body, I decided to make a research on it. Thus, this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment